DETAIL SPECIFICATIONS OF STEAM UNIT/ROOM)
It shall have the following:-
A) STEAM UNIT( With Different capacities)
1) The Steam unit with slow/Medium/High pressure Steam shall preferable to rectangular shape with stainless steel “304’quality sheet fabricated unit argan arc welded and pressure tested. It shall be well insulated with fiber glass 150 crown 25 mm thick on all the side and housed in M.S. Powder coated fabricated box (Electric/Electronic control panel)
2) Heater sockets shall be stainless steel ‘304’ quality and pressure tested.
3) INC Heating Elements.
4) Brass safety valve/check valve and solenoid valve
5) Electronic water controller with Steam pipeline all in stainless steel ‘304’ quality along with non return/ gate valves with complete insulation with fiber glass.
6) 12V Electronic control to be fully automatic with switch/ timer device ‘Siemens’ contactors main switch including proper electrical wiring.
7) Pressure switch /Info.
Operating Control: We will provide the digital display control panel outside the door, it will maintain the desired temperature through censor, the user can increased or decreased the temperature as required
B) LIGHT: 24 volt/60 watt Steam light .
C) DOOR: Door of aluminum 50x50 sq Aluminum with toughened glass. In built fresh air provision powder coated as per your colour choice. Or as per
Ca. Special Design 10 mm thick single toughened glass door with frame
1. CEILLING: we will supply the same ceiling as required by you however we suggest that the level should be in slop not like hut ,If the ceiling in hut shape it will have lot of joints and screws, these kind of design will create lot of condensation of water
If you will use the hut shape ceiling the volume will increase automatically due to this reason the running expenditure will increase secondly it will take some more time to maintain the room temperature, Hope you will understand and clear this issue
We prefer and suggest the Aluca Bond (Aluminum Composite Panel) Ceiling for everlasting life, it will look joint less and easy to maintain also.
NOTE: 3 phase 4 core cables to be provided upto steam room with proper MCB/Main Switch. ½” water connection and drain line to be provided by your good self. All civil work will be done by yourself.
1. Steam / Drain line of ½” GI / SS /Copper (insulation on steam pipe line) as per line diagram from steam unit to steam room will be done by your self.
2. ½” water connection with gate valve will be provided by your self wherever (Steam Unit) located.